Bringing your car to our dealership for routine Acura service and maintenance is a core part of keeping your car in good condition. However, whether it’s their first or 10th appointment, customers always have questions for our technicians. Here is a list of the inquiries we commonly receive.
1. What Is Our Acura Accelerated Service?
Are you pressed for time? Take advantage of our Acura Accelerated Service. We provide several service packages, each containing a number of services that are completed within 30 minutes.
Each package includes a multi-point inspection that includes services like an oil change, tire rotation, and more. An appointment for our Acura Accelerated Service is recommended but not required.
2. If I Provide an Aftermarket Part, Can You Use It for Repairs?
We only use OEM parts for repairs. We also suggest letting our technicians determining and ordering the needed part. This ensures you don’t buy the wrong part or buy a part that’s repairable.
3. Can I Fix Issue X in My Garage?
Customers often bring up a certain issue and ask whether it’s possible to perform a DIY fix in their garage. With few exceptions, the majority of repairs are best left to a technician.
The few problems you can troubleshoot at home include:
- Putting air into the tires
- Checking and changing the air filter
- Jumpstarting or changing the battery
4. Do You Provide Detailing Services?
Our maintenance goes beyond functional repairs. We also provide comprehensive detailing services. This includes:
- Complimentary car wash and interior vacuuming with every maintenance
- Upholstery cleaning and stain removal
- Full washing and waxing by hand
- Carpet and floor mat shampooing
Make an appointment at Acura of Peabody. We routinely perform maintenance on current Acura models like the Acura RDX and more.
Leave a Reply