The Acura logo is a stylized representation of engineer’s calipers, the perfect representation of a brand that prides itself on precision in all things from design to manufacture and service. It should come as no surprise, then, that the company’s signature reward for its best dealerships is called the Acura Precision Team Award, nor a surprise that Acura of Peabody recently won this award for the 13th time.
Acura Precision Team Award Criteria
How are your Massachusetts Acura dealers evaluated? Acura looks for the best in a number of key categories:
- Sales and service training that takes place throughout the year
- Customer satisfaction, based on feedback and surveys administered by Acura
- Business management practices; this includes the Acura Environmental Leadership Program, which encourages dealerships to decrease energy use, develop a water conservation plan, and implement a recycling program
As you can see, our sales figures are not the metric by which our success is determined. Our care for our customers, and our stewardship of the community we serve, is.
How Acura of Peabody Delivers Award-Winning Service
Throughout our history, Acura of Peabody has exemplified the best of the Acura brand and the Lyon-Waugh Auto Group alike. We understand that the dealership succeeds when each individual team member succeeds, and we are equally invested in our customers’ enjoyment and well-being behind the wheel.
To that end, we’re more than new Acura cars. We offer:
- An extensive selection in one of New England’s best-stocked Acura parts departments
- Maintenance and repairs in an expertly staffed Acura service center, ensuring long-term reliability and enjoyment
- An Acura finance department that goes the extra mile for customer satisfaction
- A sales team that demonstrates knowledge, caring, and integrity on a daily basis
These things make a difference for us, our customers, and our community. They’ll make a difference to you, too, so why not start your luxury car journey at Acura of Peabody?